Top Office Volume
Top Office Volume
AJC Homefinder Article
Delle Griffin and Loren Schmerler's home fire
Atlanta Business Chronicle
Top Residential Real Estate Offices
JD Power Survey
JD Power Names Keller Williams one of the Top Agencies in Customer Satisfaction
Georgia KW Red Day
Gov. Sonny Perdue declares May 13 Georgia KW Red Day
Case-Shiller Home Price Indices report
Home Prices have Generally Moved Sideways
This Month In Real Estate
Eight steps to selling your home
How can a real estate agent help me sell my home
How to price to sell and still make a profit
Practicing good seller's etiquette
Understanding the buyer
Increasing your home's appeal
Contact us about selling a property
These are some Preventative Measures for Home Maintenance:
1. Have your Heating and Air Conditionings serviced regularly.
HVAC Contractors offer
Preventative Maintenance Agreements.
We use Cool Ray and have for years.
2. Have Carbon Monoxide Detectors installed by an HVAC Contractor.
3. Check your Chimney Cap often for any signs of Rust. Rust signals likelihood of an existing or pending leak at the Chimney Cap.
This leak could invade the Chimney Chase and cause Wood Rotting.
4. Have an “Active” Termite Repair and Retreat Bond.
Also, an Exclusion Bond Is advisable. An Exclusion Bond is advisable this Bond “seals” any possible “entry” points for Squirrels etc. which can enter your Attic space.
5. Strongly suggest a Home Warranty. This covers a variety of things to include Electrical Issues, Plumbing leaks, HVAC Systems, Appliances, Hot Water Heater etc.
American Home Shield is a suggested vendor.
6. Keep Gutters and Roof clear of Leaves and debris. A sealed Gutter System is advisable.
Leaves can accumulate on Shingles and Gutters and cause issues.
7. Keep the Exterior of your Home painted as needed.